Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: "stranger" <stranger@c...>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 14:53:56 -0400
Subject: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

> > All of us military types swear to support and defend the
> > constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic,this to me at
> > least precludes the taking of fidelity to a sovereign, or even the
>
> Of course, nobody in the history of the world would *dream* of
> violating a sworn oath. :)  Well, at least no *American*. ;)
> Nor would they ever violate the *Constitution*!

You know, I think this kind of posting goes way beyond discussion of the
game and game issues.  I for one, do not subscribe to this list, or any
other, so that people can fill my mailbox with nationalistic (or
anti-name-your-nation) sentimentalities.  I want to discuss and read
about
Full Thrust, and other things Miniature Wargame related.  If you don't
agree
with something someone has said, then feel free to disagree in terms of
GAME
issues.  If you can't, then the reply probably doesn't belong getting
posted.  I'm not picking on this particular reply, but I've seen a few
of
these go by now, and I'm just getting tired of it.  This is an
international
list, and I don't subscribe so I can be reading American-bashing, or
Brit-bashing, or any other person bashing.  I'm sure there are lots of
lists
that do that sort of thing, but this isn't one of them.

I do not expect, and in fact, discourage reply's in the mail list to my
rant.  I welcome mail sent directly, if anyone has something to say.

Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust