Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Discussion of Canonical History

Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 10:38:07 EDT
Subject: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 10:14:09 +0100 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
writes:
>As an [OFFICIAL] response to this thread as a whole, rather than
>individual
>comments.....
<snip>

>I'll end this as I started it - once you've bought it, it's your game
>-
>play it the way YOU want to...!
>
>Jon (GZG)

Enlightened attitude.  <grin>

Always have, always will, but is nice the game designer built it into
the
game just for me! <grin>

It's been an interesting thread - but trying to bring 'future reality'
into Science Fiction (like bringing weather statistics reality into
Global Warming...) only results in pulling someone's chain. <grin>

[Diving into my bunker before Beth the Biologist puts the 'red dot of
death' on me for denying the reality of the other "GW".]

Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Discussion of Canonical History