Prev: Subject: Terrain Next: Re: Vehicle Questions for SG

Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 05:50:43 -0400
Subject: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

They aren't ALL breakaway NACs.  The FSU is from the NSL, while Nova
Moravia
(now a part of RH, but independent for a while) is from the the NSL as
well.

As an aside, the FSU's Navy is the Union Space Navy (USN), with a
corresponding USMC...hehehe.

At least according to the ditties I've written up.  I really MUST get my
FT
site back up so that the GZGpedia actually has something to link to for
the
FSU.

Rob