Prev: Vehicle Questions for SG Next: Welsh Separatists and the GZG Pedia

RE: The United States in Full Thrust

From: "Brian Bell" <bbell1@i...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 21:05:23 -0400
Subject: RE: The United States in Full Thrust

OK, OK...[Fires up the GZG Unofficial History]...

FSE Breakaways:
  2101 NSL (everyone groan actually breaks from UFE, but still...)
  2169 NFR New French Republic

ESU Breakaways:
  2047 RH Romanoff Hegonomy 2047 (OK, it happens before the ESU is
founded).
  2164 Neu Transvaal colony and claim its mineral resources; the Boer
settlers withdraw to the jungle areas and embark on a guerilla war
against the occupying ESU.

NSL Breakaways:
  2124 Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia

IF Breakaways:
  2130 SK Saeed Khalifate

NAC Breakaways:
   2162 FCT Free Cal-Tex

By the way, I just spotted the only (AFAIK) official mention of Turkey
in the official GZG history:
  2129 Royal Dutch Commonwealth mercenaries of the Van Koost Armoured
Legion, working for the IC, recapture the Commonwealth's settlement of
Easter, defeating LLAR regular forces and a Turkish mercenary unit in
the process.
Is Turkey independent like the Netherlands and Japan?

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com
ICQ: 12848051