Prev: RE: DS II: Combat Walkers Next: RE: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 06:56:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

In message <jfecetkjo122aktndoh1dsvgehtj4crve8@4ax.com>, Allan Goodall
writes:
> On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:16:56 -0700, thwaak <thwaak@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> >It occurs to me that I fouled up the question here. I meant to
> >ask...Well...I guess the point of the question was: If two
> >different support weapons were to be fired, WITHOUT small arms
> >support in the same action (if it can be done), whose IMPACT value
> >do you use (not FP as I originally, and mistakenly asked)?
>
> Ah! Okay, THAT question I don't think has been asked.
>
> Hmm... That's a really good question.
>
> I don't think it's actually in the rules which to use. In fact, the
rules are
> very vague on multiple support weapons.

They don't let you do it.  There are only two ways you can use support
weapons:
1) Any number of them may be fired in conjunction with small arms fire.
2) A single support weapon may be fired.

If this is not the case, please let me know what part of the rules I
am not finding.  Page 37, "Individual Fire of Suport Weapons:"

"When a player desirens to fire a support weapon individually, rather
than in support of general squad fire, he must use a seperate ACTION
to do so."

I see nothing anywhere that would allow you to take a fire action

Prev: RE: DS II: Combat Walkers Next: RE: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!