Prev: Re: DS II: Combat Walkers Next: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

From: thwaak <thwaak@p...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:16:56 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

> 3)	If a squad fires it's weapons, but only the two support weapons
> are in range, whose FP do you use?
>
> Reason I ask: Same player made a assault shotgun squad (close range
> only), but also gave them a standard SAW and IAVR. If they choose to
> shoot (and use the SAW and IAVR to support), and the range to target
is
> greater than the first range band, only the support weapons can reach.

It occurs to me that I fouled up the question here. I meant to
ask...Well...I
guess the point of the question was: If two different support weapons
were to
be fired, WITHOUT small arms support in the same action (if it can be
done),
whose IMPACT value do you use (not FP as I originally, and mistakenly
asked)?

Prev: Re: DS II: Combat Walkers Next: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!