Prev: Re: New 40k race Next: Re: Fig problems

Re: DS II: Combat Walkers

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:46:59 EDT
Subject: Re: DS II: Combat Walkers

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:45:43 -0700 (PDT) Kevin Balentine
<balentine_media@yahoo.com> writes:
>After purchasing some clearance rack Battletech minis,
>I set about getting them ready for an upcoming game of
>Dirtside.

You too?  Did you get the last clearance BT infantry at the Going Out of
Business  sale for GCH&S?  Somebody did (before me) - I'll blame you
<grin>.

>While going through the rules on walkers, I noted that
>the only sizes mentioned are size 1 infantry walkers
>and size 4 or 5 combat and transport walkers.

Well, no but I just decided to look into them because of the BT sale...

>Why not size 2 or 3? Has anyone noted unbalancing
>effects from designing combat walkers in sizes 2 and 3?

Good question.

Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: New 40k race Next: Re: Fig problems