Prev: Re: More "Stick Fight" Next: Re: Fig problems

Re: Fig problems

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:46:59 EDT
Subject: Re: Fig problems

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:03:37 -0400 "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:
>> Looking for best source for 6mm troops.
>> Please advise.
>>
>> Also 1/300 scale vehicles and aircraft
>
>There's a company in England you might try, "Ground Zero Games"....
>
>I just bought some DS2 minis (along with the 15mmSG and a few Islamic
>ships) and they have more detail than I expected.  I'd been hoping I
>could get away with a couple of swipes of the paintbrush but I may
>find myself painting faces on 6mm KraVak shortly.

Well, I am of the school (for historicals figures) that too much detail
defeats the purpose and/or "mass effect" of the scale but if they are
really *that* good I might have to reconsider...

Still waiting for my order from the local shop (via distributor) of GZG
6mm stuff to arrive.

Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: More "Stick Fight" Next: Re: Fig problems