Prev: Re: FT-Battleships Next: re: Re: SG 15mm minis- Painting

Re: DS II: Combat Walkers

From: "Don M" <madd@v...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:39:36 -0500
Subject: Re: DS II: Combat Walkers

> I did design some walkers using battletech minis, specifically the
birdleg
> (backwards knee) omnimechs that I posted a while ago. I used size 5
for
the
> heavy mechs, size 4 for the medium mechs, and size 6 for assault
mechs. I
> used walker movement for the assault mechs, and normal combat walker
> movement for the rest. I did think about using size 3 for the lighter
medium
> and most smaller mechs, and size 2 for the really small light mechs
(locust,
> wasp etc). The only thing is for the size 2 mechs, a movement rate
that is
> faster than a normal combat walker would be desirable. this would
allow
> these lighter designs to be effective as reconacence units. size 1
walkers
> use as walkers (a la eldar walkers) or heavy power armour. My ideas
for
> battletech mechs follow below (well, some of them)-

Thanks, Biff
	   Was wondering what to do with all these blasted MECHs I got a
clearance, well now I do. Was going to use them for HeavyGear but the
rules are horrid, Dirt Side is a great system over all and your research
saves me a bit of work!

Don  aka  Redleg

How Many Marines does it take to change an illumination panel?	Answer :

Prev: Re: FT-Battleships Next: re: Re: SG 15mm minis- Painting