Prev: Re: deja posting was Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka Next: Re: Stepped squad casualties in SG2

Re: deja posting was Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:46:06 -0500
Subject: Re: deja posting was Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka

In message <20010423153424.C16803@pds.twi.tudelft.nl>, Frits Kuijlman
writes:
> Glenn M Wilson wrote:
> > Frits, sorry but that is 'way over my head' - all I know is that I
used
> > to be able to post and read deja.com lists but no longer (stopped
after
> No problem. On the other hand, I am a hard core Unix user who hasn't a
clue
> about what kinds of software are available under windows:-)

You could try www.mailand news.com.  I used deja, but after the
switch, just went to a local NNTP server.  AFAIK, deja would have shut
down if google hadn't bailed them out, so I wouldn't be too harsh on

Prev: Re: deja posting was Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka Next: Re: Stepped squad casualties in SG2