Prev: Re: [SG2] - Star Wars Figures Wanted Next: (SG2) Free Cal-Tex and Kra'Vak pics

Re: [OT] space cats...(SF:Alpha)

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 02:50:04 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] space cats...(SF:Alpha)

In a message dated 4/20/2001 6:14:51 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
jon@gzg.com
writes:

<< From what I can remember (can't find my old copy) it was StrikeTEAM
Alpha,
 by Kurtick and Russo, published by Gamescience (Lou Zocchi). Round
about
 '77 or '78. >>

THAT was it! I had Space Patrol for a bit... (lost it about the same
time my
copy of Metamorphisis Alpha disapeared :o) and a friend had Strike Team
Alpha. We never got a chance to play either.... but I do recall he had a
few
minis for the game.

Prev: Re: [SG2] - Star Wars Figures Wanted Next: (SG2) Free Cal-Tex and Kra'Vak pics