Prev: GZG East Coast Convention Site? Next: RE: GZG East Coast Convention Site?

Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 05:32:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire

--- Bif Smith <bif@bifsmith.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>  Dave Griffin wrote:

> > Why is everyone firing at the same time unbalanced
> > in favor of little ships?

> As Oerjan (or one of the other number crunchers out
> there), he`ll explain
> how a large ship is more effective due to the
> ability to take dammage with
> less chance of threshold rolls taking out your
> weapons compaired to small
> ships. ...

Yes, I admit this, but that's a bias inherent in
the game. I don't think it's that much worse using
this rules variant. We didn't play this rule last
night but are supposed to try it again Saturday,
so I'll see how it goes then.

Prev: GZG East Coast Convention Site? Next: RE: GZG East Coast Convention Site?