Prev: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire Next: Re: [OT] space cats...(SF:Alpha)

Re: Small squads/random losses

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 07:01:38 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Small squads/random losses

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Beth Fulton wrote:

> ...and more importantly because I'd actually like to get a figure on
the
> table... I can see it now
> "So after all that how many of your Nuns actually turned up Beth?"
> "Just one... I managed to roll a 2 for the unarmed naked nun....."

.... and you'd still score a moral victory ;)

Seriously though, I know what you mean with painting the figures for a
reason. But OTOH, this does keep a nice bit of unpredictability in the
game (... I think, I still have to actyually TRY playing with that rule
;)
)

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE638K3JXH58oo6ncURAjbsAKDl3zcxegtcZDsxFiK+/HpYm/4ypwCgt8Jt
IzEr+Cs2I0bf/dWgwgmieSs=
=S8l3

Prev: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire Next: Re: [OT] space cats...(SF:Alpha)