Prev: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire Next: Re: Small squads/random losses

Re: Small squads/random losses

From: Henrix <henrix@p...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 00:55:37 +0200
Subject: Re: Small squads/random losses

Allan Goodall wrote:
>That having been said, I don't use them that often. I usually create my

>own scenarios, where the squad size and composition is part of the
>scenario design.

That is generally how we do it as well. But we prefer designing the
scenarios with full strength units, and then roll to see who's got
better
things to do than helping his squad mates.
Often the referee would do this, to save gaming time and be able to
fudge
it if necessary.
But sometimes we roll it when it is time to place the grunts on the
table.
That f*cks it all up and makes it a bit more... interesting.

---

Prev: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire Next: Re: Small squads/random losses