Prev: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire Next: Re: House rules?

Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:27:41 +1000
Subject: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

G'day guys,

Must admit we don't run the "super mothership from hell" customised SV,
but
the homegrown SV we have run have been OK. This is especially true if
you
use the range bands = 9" and spicules from D pool, pods from R pool
suggested changes as this makes the SV player make hard choices. I
wouldn't
give up on the SV they can be a heap of fun to play (with and against).
Giving a purpose to the mission can also be a "balancer" - against Derek
we
could just "go out and fight" as he's experienced enough to figure out
how
to cope, against Lachy we have objectives so Lachy can cope with the
SV's
unpredictability. Guess it all comes down to the style of play you enjoy
most.

Cheers

Prev: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire Next: Re: House rules?