Prev: Re: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons Next: RE: [SG] Stargrunt.com (was: House rules?)

RE: House rules?

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:36:38 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: RE: House rules?

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Jeremy Sadler wrote:

> Looks like I may have to re-open the site sooner than I expected, for
those
> of you hungry for Stargrunt stuff. :)

*grin*

> Any suggestions for what _should_ be on the site, people? I'm open for
ideas
> here!

The stuff I visited most:

- - house rules
- - scenarios
- - miniature galleries
- - links

I liked the idea of the opponent finder, a working version could be
useful, depending on how many people'd actually use it.

The TOE stuff was interesting, but I'd much like to see that linked to
the
enceclopedia for more usefulness; also, there were nowhere near enough
TOE's ;) Folks, write up that kinda stuff; I'll be looking into writing
my
own as well.

One thing 'lacking' with respect to the house rules, is that there is no
way to tell whether something is just an idea sprouted in one person's
head and laughed at by the rest of the world, or a fairly common
accepted
rule. I have no idea HOW I'd deal with this, though :(

With respect to the galleries, maybe it would be a lot easier for the
site administrator to simply provide links to pages with individual
galleries, rather than try to create a large gallery on the site itself?

I'm probably forgetting stuff, but that's what came to mind first.

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE63ZhuJXH58oo6ncURAoCGAKCFTZfwTuo8sSp4CCqknUT0M3QXrQCfTTUr
x9XJjEB9eH8HI4FpGSwiVkI=
=L1yy

Prev: Re: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons Next: RE: [SG] Stargrunt.com (was: House rules?)