Prev: RE: SG Org Next: House rules?

Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 05:08:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

--- Jaime Tiampo <fugu@spikyfishthing.com> wrote:
> I'm hearing more and more of this and it bites! I
> mean I just got a big
> Sa'vasku fleeet started :) I'd like to think I
> design more theme fleets
> then just trying to make one that wins by breaking
> the rules.

I used to think I was pretty open minded, but a
couple of games against customized Savasku ships
has made me unwilling to fight them again without
a REALLY SIGNFICANT point advantage. You can always
try offering the opponent say 150% or 200% of your
points and see if they'll take it. I find too that
small Savasku units aren't too horrible, maybe
you can do some very small (500 pt) engagements.

Prev: RE: SG Org Next: House rules?