Prev: Fw: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons Next: [FT] Conquest 2001 FT results

Re: [SG] Needle Weapons

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 21:21:07 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] Needle Weapons

You might think about giving needle weapons a reduced range--like say no
fire past medium or something like that (for the non-pistol ones).  Low
density projectiles tend to lose their velocity rather quickly in air.

If the darts are high density (and high velocity), then they would act
like
gauss rounds, right?

Rob