Prev: Re: [OT] You just can't keep a good man down... Next: RE: [SG] Needle Weapons

Re: [OT] You just can't keep a good man down...

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 08:32:38 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] You just can't keep a good man down...

On 17-Apr-01 at 08:29, devans@uneb.edu (devans@uneb.edu) wrote:

> ***
> DON'T PAINT THEM ALL!!!!!
> Remember, when you finally run out of unpainted lead, you die.....
;-)
> ***
>
> Not to worry, his friends will always be able to supply him with more
in
> need of paint. At great personal risk, (like my basement could ever be
> emptied), we'll submit our unpainted figs to keep him fully occupied.
;->=

It doesn't matter.  The more you paint the more you look at miniatures
online.  The more you look at miniatures the more you buy.  Therefore
the more you paint the further behind you get on your painting.  :)

Prev: Re: [OT] You just can't keep a good man down... Next: RE: [SG] Needle Weapons