Prev: RE: [OT] space cats On Topic Next: RE: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire

Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

From: "bkb@b..." <bkb@beol.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:38:42 GMT
Subject: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

-----Original Message-----
From:	Glenn M Wilson [SMTP:triphibious@juno.com]
Sent:	Monday, April 16, 2001 8:30 PM
To:	gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
Subject:	Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 19:26:29 +0100 "Bif Smith"
<bif@bifsmith.fsnet.co.uk>
writes:

> [...]

Anyone tried fire by squadron?	Although I like what i am hearing about
simultaneous fire (for smaller scenarios at least.)

[snip]
 -----End Original Message-----

I have tried firing 3 escorts (SC-DH), 2 cruisers (CL-CH) or 1 capital
(BC+)
in a "Fire Phase". This was mainly to speed a large game rather than to
try
to balance large ships vs small. It worked pretty well.

 -----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://www.ftsr.org

Prev: RE: [OT] space cats On Topic Next: RE: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire