Prev: Re: (OT) Pearl Harbor was; Re: Final Fantasy Next: Re: (OT) Pearl Harbor was; Re: Final Fantasy

RE: [sg] Stargrunt.com closed

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <webmaster@s...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:04:59 +1000
Subject: RE: [sg] Stargrunt.com closed

> >  was saddened today to see that Stargrunt.com
> > (http://www.stargrunt.com)
> > has closed. This was a fine resource for the GZG community.
>	Anyone know why?

As stargrunt.com's Webmaster I guess, well, I do. :)

One day stargrunt.com will (probably) be back, but (probably again) in a
very cut down version. Back to basics. I had grandiose ideas but they
weren't panning out, and with other sites taking precedence (especially
as
I'm Webmaster for Nic Robson at Eureka Miniatures) I decided it was time
close stargrunt.com down. It hadn't changed in a looooong time. And
there
are heaps of other sites open, or opening soon, that overshadow it.

I'm not letting go of the domain name (unless Jon asks for it) so I'll
see
how we go...

Thanks for your support though!

Jeremy

Jeremy Sadler
Webmaster - Stargrunt.com
http://www.stargrunt.com

PS Of course I say "back to basics" but knowing me, the next
stargrunt.com

Prev: Re: (OT) Pearl Harbor was; Re: Final Fantasy Next: Re: (OT) Pearl Harbor was; Re: Final Fantasy