Prev: Re: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons Next: Re: Final Fantasy

Re: [OT] space cats On Topic

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 00:37:27 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] space cats On Topic

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:11:23 +0100 "Chris Downes-Ward"
<cdownes-ward@9a.co.uk> writes:
>There used to be a range called the Shanthaa, of which I have a fire
>team
>but
>I can't remember who made them.
>
>Chris Downes-Ward

I got some second hand from a person on the Starguard list - just 'hand
weapon' types - I use them as alien merc engineers...  Can't remember
who
made them right now...	They also made some lizard guys (small) that I
use as 'medics'...  Drat, who made these (thanks Chris...<grin>)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons Next: Re: Final Fantasy