Prev: Shotguns and US Spec Ops Next: [FT] Fighter Counters

Re: Should have bookmarked this...

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 12 Apr 2001 15:08 GMT
Subject: Re: Should have bookmarked this...

The Fulton's page has already been posted.
The 'Nuns with Guns' are on my site:
http://home.t-online.de/home/kh.ranitzsch/gallery/sf_nuns.html

Eureka miniatures has, IIRC, small pictures of the figures:
http://www.eurekamin.com.au/
(couldn't reach the site at the moment).

Other good sources of SF Amazons are:

Excalibur (Germany)
http://www.excalibur-miniaturen.de/
(exaggerated anatomy and weapons)

Shadowforge (Australia)
http://www.shadowforge.com.au/
Look nice on their webpage, haven't actually seen the figures

Denizen (UK) available through Ainsty castings:
http://www.ainsty.co.uk/
Very nice figures in realistic proportions, small compared to GW,
slightly smaller than GZG.

Greetings

Prev: Shotguns and US Spec Ops Next: [FT] Fighter Counters