Prev: RE: Terrain Next: Re: Terrain

Re: [OT] space cats On Topic

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 07:33:53 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] space cats On Topic

At 08:23 AM 4/12/01 +0200, you wrote:

>On Sat, 7 Apr 2001, Nick and Laurel Caldwell wrote:
>
>> Let's bring this on-topic -- where can I get space cat miniatures?
We can
>> use the Khiff for the dogs, but who makes cats?
>
>Inquiring minds want to know! Even fantasy figures'd be interesting, as
>base for conversions?

Partha had a pack called "The Seductress", which contained three of
Larry
Niven's Kzin.  Two huge males about 35mm tall -- one in full armor and
carrying a gun, the other wearing armor from the waist down and armed
with
a knife -- and a much smaller female, about 25mm tall.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: RE: Terrain Next: Re: Terrain