Prev: Re: [FT] WotW #7 Holofields Next: Re: [FT] HOLOFIELDS

Does SG2 artificially limit casualties?

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:00:40 -0500
Subject: Does SG2 artificially limit casualties?

Just something I was pondering as I was driving around for lunch.  SG2
has a very cool combat mechanic, but does anyone feel that it
artificially limits the number of casualties available?  I mean, even
elities with d12 firepower firing at targets in the open at close
range can only ever kill 6 people (in five minutes, the activation
time scale, correct?)

I understand the morale effect this would have and am ignoring it--
I'm just curious if anyone has given any thought to this.  I'm in no
hurry to change it myself, just an idle thought.  Would SG2 benefit

Prev: Re: [FT] WotW #7 Holofields Next: Re: [FT] HOLOFIELDS