Prev: RE: Toys from Jane's... Next: Re: Toys from Jane's...

More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:02:00 +0200
Subject: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka

Ok,
It took a bit more time than I thought, but the entries for extra
Club100
Ghurkas are finally on the Eureka website. For more details see:
	http://rama.pds.twi.tudelft.nl/~frits/tuffleyverse/ghurkas/

There are 6 different figures, 3 of which are prone figures.
The figures are all major modifications of existing figures, so they
require
50 commitments each before Nic will put them into production.

Current commitments are at 28(total, not per figure). These are from
myself,
Tom Barclay and Derk Groeneveld. These were for the first 4 figures, so
the
total will probably change.

All figures can be committed to individually. Please try to spread out
your
commitments over multiple figures so that we can get more than 1 figure
into
production.

Nic will probably correct any glaring errors I made on my webpage.

Cheers,
	Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl

Prev: RE: Toys from Jane's... Next: Re: Toys from Jane's...