Prev: [FT] Sa'vasku Next: Re: Trees (was Terrain)

Re: Trees (was Terrain)

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:36:35 +0100
Subject: Re: Trees (was Terrain)

> There is an excellent question. What is the best recommendation for
1/300 trees?

You could take the advice of the DS2 rulebook and try the aquarium
section of a pet shop. I bought some plants about 60mm tall labelled as
'grass mat' which come in packs of 25 for £3 (roughly US$4.50),
although
the computerised pricing system at the store I bought them from was
playing up and only charged me 97 pence per pack first time round
(they'd fixed it when I went back the next day for more ..). For a total
outlay of £5 I have 75 plants which, when based on 2p coins, will be
ideal for large DS2 trees, good sized 15mm ones or even, at a pinch,
small 25mm trees.

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: [FT] Sa'vasku Next: Re: Trees (was Terrain)