Prev: RE: Terrain Next: Re: Trees (was Terrain)

Re: [SG] FAQ request?

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 20:39:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] FAQ request?

***
> > Does causing potential hits also cause suppression?
>
> Yes. Minor and Major hits automatically cause a suppression. Wounding
> the commander of a unit causes an automatic second one.

So does killing him! ;-)
***

No it doesn't! It embues the unit with an insane blood lust that allows
each member to ignore further wounds and gain a hand-to-hand advantage..
of... plus.. What? Which system are we discussing?

What? Oh...

Wait a minute! There's always 'Look out, sir' so the commander... of..

*ahem* Nevermind...

Prev: RE: Terrain Next: Re: Trees (was Terrain)