Prev: Re: needle beams Next: Re: GZG lists - how many/addresses/digests supported/etc

Re: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 00:30:03 EDT
Subject: Re: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001 08:55:06 -0400 (EDT) Roger Books
<books@mail.state.fl.us> writes:
>On  5-Apr-01 at 21:10, Glenn M Wilson (triphibious@juno.com) wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 22:05:22 -0400 (EDT) Roger Books
><books@jumpspace.net>
>> writes:
>> <snip>
>> >So what did you think of Grendels in Legacy of Heorot?  Think we
>could
>> >come up with aliens with supercharged blood? :)
>> >
>> >Roger
>>
>> Adolescent males.
>
>If you are referring to me, thank you.  I haven't been called an
>adolescent in many years.  Of course I do still get carded,
>that was amusing at 25 but at 36 it is just annoying.
>
>Roger

LOL, point to Roger!

I meant the average adolescent male has "supercharged blood" but usually
only around adolescent females... It's amazing how fast you can make a
fool of yourself around women between the ages of 13 and 30... well 13
and 130 probably.

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel) You don't have to be
French
to be
a 'frog', or even human! Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard,
Dirtside 2,  Ratner's Space Marines and Full Thrust/FB1.  Resistance is
everything!
aka - Warbeads@juno.com (historicals) and Dwarf_warrior@juno.com
(Fantasy
and
6mm/10mm figures.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: needle beams Next: Re: GZG lists - how many/addresses/digests supported/etc