Prev: Re: Tonk Weapons Next: Firewalls and going places was Re: [DS2] Technoid Walkers

Re: What happens if...

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 00:30:03 EDT
Subject: Re: What happens if...

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001 12:33:55 -0700 (PDT) Brian Burger
<yh728@victoria.tc.ca> writes:
<snip>
>Where is the Narn Bat Squad when you need it?
>
>I read an SF anthology once called "Cats in Space" - In space, no-one
>can
>hear you meow...
>
>Ducking,
>
>Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
>- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Is this anything like the Muppets'   "Pigs in Space"?

Ducking *and* running...

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel) You don't have to be
French
to be
a 'frog', or even human! Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard,
Dirtside 2,  Ratner's Space Marines and Full Thrust/FB1.  Resistance is
everything!
aka - Warbeads@juno.com (historicals) and Dwarf_warrior@juno.com
(Fantasy
and
6mm/10mm figures.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Tonk Weapons Next: Firewalls and going places was Re: [DS2] Technoid Walkers