Prev: Re: [FT] Ship Stats Question Next: Re: [OT] Block games

Re: Ship Stats Question

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 17:37:55 -0700
Subject: Re: Ship Stats Question

>Cutter is 210 ft long
>Compliment 9-12 officers 60-70 enlisted
>Armament 1 25mm cannon 2 .50 HMG
>1 HH-65 Dolphin SSR Helicopter
>1 RHI w 5 crew and GPMG

I'd call the FT equivalent either a Corvette or Frigate. The UNSC has
a Frigate-sized Patrol Cutter.

>I think of this as some sort of Customs type setup in GZG parleance.

Because of the inherent fragility of FF size vessels, you need to be
either very careful or somewhat creative in scenario design. The
average FF has only 4-8 Hull, so you need low powered opponents and
victory conditions that do not necessarily involve heavy combat.

It can be done. I've got a few in the rough stage.

Prev: Re: [FT] Ship Stats Question Next: Re: [OT] Block games