Prev: Re: prototype 6mm hammer slammer combat car photo Next: Re: needle beams

Re: needle beams

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 18:22:18 -0400
Subject: Re: needle beams

> First, does anyone happen to know mass and cost of
> normal needle beam?  I think it's mass:2 cost:6 but I
> don't have my books handy (loaned them to a friend)

yes

> Second, NI SkunkWorks proposed a Heavy NeedleBeam.

this was a Weapon of the Week about a month ago and should be
reasonably balanced as is.  You should be able to go through the
archives for March (February?) and pick out thw WotW subjects.	Heavy
needle finished March 18 IIRC

Prev: Re: prototype 6mm hammer slammer combat car photo Next: Re: needle beams