Prev: Re: [DS2] Technoid Walkers Next: Re: What happens if...

RE: Tonk Weapons

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:04:58 -0500
Subject: RE: Tonk Weapons

Sorry if I missed part of this, but didn't you get a suggestion of
simply
running them as PA? With PA-available weapons?

As an aside, I'd like to point out that there seemed two copies of your
note, though, on closer inspection, only one actually had a reply from
you.
I'm assuming a mis-clicked button. With recent happenings, some of us
are
gun-shy. ;->=

As an even further aside:

Typos:

>     Just an ides/opinion.

Geeze, Daniel, if you had been a week earlier, I'd have been warning you
of
the Ides of March.

> Ah yeah..I'm callign the weapons Throttle Guns.

Eli, sounds like some PSB-jargon. 'Johnny, hand me the interdimensional
spanner that I may callign the Throttle Guns...'

Sorry, guys, but if you look hard, you'll find misspelling in almost
every
note I send. EVERYTIME I try to spell weapon, I have to back space over
weopen. *sigh*

Prev: Re: [DS2] Technoid Walkers Next: Re: What happens if...