Prev: Re: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons Next: RE: Tonk Weapons

Re: [DS2] Technoid Walkers

From: A Scruffy Drummer <jmodule@y...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:42:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [DS2] Technoid Walkers

I don't mind... glad Daniel could see them.

I don't know what's wrong with angelfire.com...
probably just their screwy servers.
Maybe try the index page:
http://www.angelfire.com/nc/wconvention/index.html
They're under the miniatures section.

The walkers _were_ easy to make, and I had enough to
make a company of 4 armor platoons plus VToLs, arty,
and a command platoon for the cost of a US$1 can of
spray paint and $0.90 for the Apple Barrel paint (to
be used soon) -- easy on tight budgets like mine.

--- The GZG Digest wrote:
>Subject: Re: RE: [DS2] Technoid Walkers
>>
>> Wish I could go there and see it. All
>> I get is a screen
>> telling me I am unauthorized to go there. :-(
>>	 Daniel
>
>Hopefully the owner won't mind but I've put it up
here >so you can have a look.
http://www.germwarfare.co.uk/pictures/tn_lt_walkers.JPG