Prev: Re: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons Next: Re: [FT] WotW #7 Holofields

RE: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:15:14 -0700
Subject: RE: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons

> > > [Bri] This is more tricky than it would first
> > > appear. The artillery itself > takes 6 capacity
> > points, more than the men do (but > this includes 1
> > counter > of ammo).
> >
> > No, it includes 3 rounds of ammo.
> >
> [Bri] You are right.

	I do not understand, I thought there was "room for 3 rounds" but
that I had to buy the rounds separate. Are you saying that the artillery
comes with he first three rounds automatically?

	A newbie who is still attempting to learn the rules (all three
games
:-)

Prev: Re: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons Next: Re: [FT] WotW #7 Holofields