Prev: Re: Ship Stats Question Next: Re: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons

Tonk Weapons

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:59:01 -0700
Subject: Tonk Weapons

Alright all,

I am facing a problem with the Tonk.  How to stat up their weapon?

Because of overall toughness of the aliens and the availability of these
OOP minis numbers will likely be fewer on the battlefield.  Also, their
weapons, like them, are goliath when compaired to those of humans and
even Kra'vak.

How do you all handle alien weaponry.  I know the core rules don't
really work well for whole squads armed with support level weapons, but
that's what the Tonk weapons would equate to.  Heck, one of their rifles
is almost the size of a man.

I was thinking of basing their weapons technology off of explossive
gyrojet munitions.

I'm stuck.  I don't want to be cheesy, but I want to do them justice.

Ah yeah..I'm callign the weapons Throttle Guns.  It just sounds cool..;)

Eli

Prev: Re: Ship Stats Question Next: Re: [DS] Heavy Weapon Teams [SG] Laser weapons