Prev: Re: Grendels was: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens Next: Re: Ship Stats Question

Re: Grendels was: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:09:16 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Grendels was: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens

On  5-Apr-01 at 22:58, Allan Goodall (awg@sympatico.ca) wrote:

> Can we please keep the incendiary comments out of this list, please?
We
> managed to avoid gun control. Let's not get into a
pro-choice/anti-choice
> debate...

I thought gun control was on topic.  Personally if the gun were not
controllable (like a .303) I would reduce the FP by 1.	:)

Does anyone else think militia should have a chance of injuring
themselves with a weapon?  I still remember someone I know who
was afraid of the kick on a .303 so he braced his shoulder
against an oak tree.  That earned him a quick trip to the hospital.

Prev: Re: Grendels was: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens Next: Re: Ship Stats Question