Prev: Re: Grendels was: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens Next: Parts needed

Re: prototype 6mm hammer slammer combat car photo

From: "res0czkw" <noel.weer@v...>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 21:08:19 -0500
Subject: Re: prototype 6mm hammer slammer combat car photo

Nice pic. I like the infantry you added. I wanted to do that but didn't
have enough figs handy...

This Saturday we take a company of these into battle, escorting a
convoy.
I did up vehicle stats with each gun as a Class 2 DFFG. I also set them
up as if they can carry 1 infantry element - I thought that would
account for the space/gun crews in the back.
Any other thoughts?

Hellion Mk I Combat Car
size 4, armor 2, FGP, Class 2 DFFG x3 (SUP FCS), INF-2, ECM-BSC, SLTH 1,
Fast GEV

I plan to keep good track of things for an AAR for you all.