Prev: Re: What happens if... Next: Re: Grendels was: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens

Re: Close Assaullt

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 14:01:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Close Assaullt

In message
<Pine.LNX.3.96.1010405113904.6149D-100000@cc5127-a.deven1.ov.nl.home
.com>, Derk Groeneveld writes:

> > I'm still iffy on that close assulting without line of sight.
>
> Ooo. I remember a BIG discussion on that. Now, the rules as I read

Hmmm.  I can't say this has ever even crossed my mind.	We're all 200
hundred foot generals anyway.  I know the troops are there, I've spent
the last four turns maneuvering my entire side based on the fact that
they are there, it doesn't make a huge amount of sense to me not to

Prev: Re: What happens if... Next: Re: Grendels was: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens