Prev: OT was Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: What happens if...

Re: OT:Digital cameras

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 12:46:36 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: OT:Digital cameras

I've been working on getting better pictures with my Olympus 2020.  I've
put
up the best of my latest round of testing at:

http://www.pcisys.net/~stanczyk/cam-test_index.html

Have a peak at the before and after pictures.  Before: the camera made
all
the decisions, after: I made the decisions.  Need more light on the
after
pictures.

Derek:	I see you one T-Rex and raise you one red dragon.

Mike

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Bif Smith wrote:

> I have a digital camera myself, and the one I have is a fujifilm
mx-700. It
> is good for close up (macro) work, and is very light and fits into a
pocket.
> It only has a x2 digital zoom, but works beutifully for miniture work.
1.5