Prev: painting services? Next: OT:Digital cameras

Re: painting services?

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 10:28:43 -0700
Subject: Re: painting services?

Roger Books wrote:

> Anyone have any experience with painting services?  I just realized
> that I am accumulating miniatures at a much faster rate than I
> paint them (you have to, the nifty ones go away) and am considering
> buying a couple of platoons for SG and have someone else paint
> them.  I would need someone that can do camo.

Check out: http://www.geocities.com/gwarpaint/

The guy who runs it is George. He does pretty good work and is very
reasonable in prices. He's also Canadian so if you're in the states the
exchange is good. He's also a SG and FT player so he's very familiar
with the stuff.

Prev: painting services? Next: OT:Digital cameras