Prev: RE: Cheese factor Next: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense

Re: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 08:29:01 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens

On  5-Apr-01 at 01:27, John Atkinson (johnmatkinson@yahoo.com) wrote:

> --- Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> wrote:
>
> >  >So what did you think of Grendels in
> >  >Legacy of Heorot?
> >
> > Sorry I don't know anything about them.
>
> You're a biologist. . . I've always wondered what a
> biologist would make of that book.
>
> Hell, I'll ship you my copy if you promise to read it
> and e-mail me your opinion of the biology.

Just as an opposing viewpoint, IMNSHO this is the best
collaboration book Niven and Pournelle, with or without
anyone else, have written.

This is not opposing to John, who apparently likes it,
but to whoever complained earlier.

Prev: RE: Cheese factor Next: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense