Prev: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: Re: Gear Krieg

Re: Close Assaullt

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 23:19:04 -0700
Subject: Re: Close Assaullt

Brian Burger wrote:

> God, it was nice to see the PA do it's thing properly, for once. The
fact
> that you let them get well behind you didn't help you any, of course.

I'm still iffy on that close assulting without line of sight.

> After having PA shot up and suppressed in too many games, having one
grand
> close assault come off perfectly was wonderful. Good for the soul.

Sorry about that. But if you put them infront of me I tend to say "Sit!
Stay!" :) You know my feelings, if there's PA on the board, only mine
should have free reign :)

> Gloating, just a bit,

Well you don't get to too often with PA :)

Prev: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: Re: Gear Krieg