Prev: Web and Starship Next: Re: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens

Re: Gear Krieg

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 22:21:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Gear Krieg

--- Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@pcisys.net> wrote:
> He's been around a while.  He's a self confessed
> gamer

Well, duh.  Like I would have heard of him if I didn't
read Dork Tower.  :)  (j/k, also LOVE the artwork he's
done on. . . well, pick a half dozen SJ games and odds
are he's done the artwork on a couple of 'em.  My
personal favorite is Chez Geek.)  And no WAY you could
write DT without many years of brain damage induced by
gaming.

> John K, there hasn't been a whole lot of talk about
> Gear Krieg.

Would be an interesting conversion.  Would have to
permit Size 2 infantry walkers for some of the gears,
as I understand it.  Of course, it's been years since
I touched a DP9 product--didn't like the way the
company's focus was going.  Too much emphasis on the
roleplayers at the deliberate expense of the
wargamers.

John

Prev: Web and Starship Next: Re: FT-Fighters and SG-aliens