Prev: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: RE: Fighters and Defense

Re: Fighters, missiles in FT

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 19:56:04 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Fighters, missiles in FT

On  4-Apr-01 at 19:46, Richard and Emily Bell (rlbell@sympatico.ca)
wrote:

> David Griffin wrote:
>
> > Can I just ask a stupid question? What's a
> > Banzai Jammer?
>
> I think it is a mass 3 vessel with FTL, hull, and MD 7 (NPV 9).  [They
> would only cost 6 without the FTL, but then you need some way to bring
> them to the battle]  They work by being closer the the missile salvo
> than the protected vessel.

I like to make them mass 2 and give the big boys a few to tow in,
usually I give up an armour.  In a campaign every point counts.

NB:  I usually play FSE derivatives so they hurt me worse than my
NAC loving opponent.

Prev: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: RE: Fighters and Defense