Prev: RE: Cheese factor Next: Re: Fighters, missiles in FT

Re: When does skirmish scale becomes battle scale?

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 19:34:41 EDT
Subject: Re: When does skirmish scale becomes battle scale?

yh728@victoria.tc.ca writes:

> The rest of the world would call them 'donut holes' I guess - donut
dough
> in small balls, treated just like donuts are. Timbits comes from a
> Canada-wide chain called Tim Horton's...
>
> Our severly-OT Canadian moment... (although, given gamer's snack-food

I have an affinity for donut holes while gaming as well. I was almost a
Canadian (being born in Buffalo, New York is about as Yankee as you can
be
and NOT be a Canadian). Anyway a game ceases being a skirmish game when
the
figure on the table represents MORE than one man.

Prev: RE: Cheese factor Next: Re: Fighters, missiles in FT