Prev: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: RE: 54mm FMASk, is slightly OT

Re: 54mm FMASk, is slightly OT

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 4 Apr 2001 13:26:06 -0700
Subject: Re: 54mm FMASk, is slightly OT

On Wed, 04 April 2001, Andy Cowell wrote:

> >	Inquisitor Rule Book....... $39.99
> >	54mm figures..... $19.99 to $24.99
>
> Heh.	I'll just point out that a box of four Dragon Elite 1/35 scale
> moderns is $8.00 and move on.

Good lord! You can get Dragon 1/12 scale moderns (that would be, what,
about 300mm) for US$30 to US$45 each.

I can't see paying almost as much for a single 54mm figure unless it was
painted. Or expertly crafted (I have seen expensive pewter and even
plastic figures in this price range, but these are high quality
historical models).

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense Next: RE: 54mm FMASk, is slightly OT