Prev: Re: agoodall Re: [OT] Double Messages Next: [SG] Leader Loss Questions

Re: Reusing old figures

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 06:57:22 EDT
Subject: Re: Reusing old figures

On Tue, 03 Apr 2001 21:43:04 -0400 John Crimmins <johncrim@voicenet.com>
writes:
>At 10:11 PM 4/3/01 EDT, you wrote:
>>
>>Put them in DS2 as oversized vehicles???
>>
>>I don't know how SG2 handles vehicules but 30......
>
>Well, they were on sale and I managed to pick them up two or three at
>time.	They'll make an impressive sight if I can ever get them all
>prepared
>and on the table.
>
>I also got a whole bunch of another figure from the line, a creature
>that
>looks like an oversized mountain lion with a bunch of weapons strapped
>on
>to it.  It's supposed to be an alien, but I'm going to treat it as a
>gene-modified cyborg cougar.

Pretty cool if slightly over the top - would you want to try and train
an
intelligent big cat with guns!?!?!  "Put the whip down and nobody gets
hurt."

>Because that's just *so* much more realistic, after all.

LOL.  Okay, point taken, this is "science *Fiction*...<grin>!

>John X Crimmins
>johncrim@voicenet.com
>  "...is one of the secret masters of the world: a librarian.
>They control information.  Don't ever piss one off."
>  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: agoodall Re: [OT] Double Messages Next: [SG] Leader Loss Questions