Prev: Re: Fighters and Defense Next: Re: Bug was: Reusing old figures

[OT] GW 6mm Miniatures for sale (again!)

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:40:22 +0100 ()
Subject: [OT] GW 6mm Miniatures for sale (again!)

Ok I've managed to get some pictures up of the 6mm GW epic miniatures
I'm selling.
I haven't got prices up yet I will by tonight.

Once again I am taking these miniatures to this years SALUTE show in
London if any
body is interested.

Sorry to keep using this list to advertise this but I just know I could
lose these miniatures
from the bring and buy stand. (It's just one of those things).
I'd much rather see them go to a good home.

Thank you for your time.
Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk
www.germwarfare.co.uk

Prev: Re: Fighters and Defense Next: Re: Bug was: Reusing old figures