Prev: RE: Orders of Battle (was cheese) Next: [OT] Signal Loss

Re: Reusing old figures

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 04 Apr 2001 08:01 GMT
Subject: Re: Reusing old figures

>Absender: emu2020@wattosjunkyard.com

> Well,
>
> I flashed back to an old race I had come up with for a sci-fi RPG >
called the Tonk.  These cybertronic minis would require minimal >
conversion to become perfect Tonk.

> All I need to do is shave off the noses and angle back the upper jaw
> of them to give them a sort of amphibian face, paint them with >
mottled smooth skin and they become my powerhouse amphibians.

> I was thinking of statting them out as PAs as they are gigantic and >
as I had written them they were highly adaptable, very resilient > and
harder than *&$@? to kill.

> Any thoughts on alternatives to statting them or armament for aliens
big enough to carry full sized RFAC/1s in their hands?

Some ideas:
If they are big, they might be fairly slow-moving.
Being powerful, they might move in brush as in good going. As
Amphibians, they might also treat water as good going. On the other
hand, they
may have a primal fear of open spaces (Frogs fearing the stork ;-) and
move really slowly in the open.
They might be short-sighted, so their basic weaponry may be powerful
but short-ranged.

Greetings

Prev: RE: Orders of Battle (was cheese) Next: [OT] Signal Loss